Month of July Blog Hiatus Alert...

*le sigh*

Hello, my ever dynamic damsels. Today, I'll be talking about the details of the title of this post. As what the it says, hiatus. According to TheFreeDictionary ,

" A gap or interruption in space, time, or continuity; a break"

For me it means....

"WHAT THE HELL! I LOVE MY BLOG BUT COLLEGE IS BURYING ME! SHALL I LEAVE IT TO THE HANDS OF FATE? *le screams*"


Exactly.

See, I don't want to leave reading. I don't want to freaking leave blogging. Hell, I'm still starting out with this blogging experience and so is my college experience. And the two aren't really compatible with each other. I swear, I'm turning mad cause it's been so long since I've read books. Young Adult books. It's literally killing me. But the month of July is very full packed with exams and other screw loosening activities of the Mass Communication Department (I'm taking up BA Journalism). Not to mention the preliminary exam of the school. So I decided grudgingly to pause all school unrelated things for the month of July. Let me just clarify this, THE HIATUS IS ONLY TEMPORARY. I don't want to leave all my pretty damsels alone for a long time. I love you all like how I love my unicorn fantasies.

I hope that by the time return to my blog, you'll still be there. I'll commence the non-hiatus period with a double review of the two books of the ah-mazing Chelsea Fine's Anew and Awry. Expect something worth laughing. Expect something with the Stressed Damsel Johanna's trademark.

Adios (for now) and don't start a chaos without me, okay? :D You can still connect with me in my Twitter. I assure you, I live there. You can still forward your comments, suggestions, har bloody har reactions or simple hellos via Twitter.

PS. Look at the labels. XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, my pretty damsel. I love to read your comments. Feel free to write one and I'm sure a knight is on his way to you *winks*


up