Wrapping Up ArmchairBEA in every kinds of Awesome!

Photo credits to Ninareads

My very first time attending Armchair BEA and I'm at a loss for words. But then again, after spending a few minutes staring at an empty document, first things first.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE ORGANIZERS FOR HOLDING THIS EVENT!!!
I sincerely appreciate all your efforts and time to make this event full of fun, fun and fun! Kudos! For making all of this happen and for removing me from my emo corner after I saw those happy tweets about how them peeps  enjoying the BEA. Even if I had sleepless nights to catch up with our very different time zones, it was worth it after enriching my mind of all those tips and advice.

Commenting like crazy in different blogs, reading different voices in posts and appreciating more books made Armchair BEA a very memorable event. To the new friends/damsels and followers I made for sparing the time to read all my nonsense blabbing, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Woah, I really can't believe so many bloggers are there in the sphere and they are very amazing too! Very approachable and friendly but most of all their love for books lead them to the path of Armchair BEA. So very delighted to meet y'all.

And who would forget the Twitter parties? Heavens, my Twitter feed was a jumble of Armchair BEA mess that really entertained and enlightened me to no end. Those amazing bloggers made my everyday during this week.

Truthfully, this is the my most amazing and busiest week of my entire blogging existence. Hope to see you all again next year because I certainly wouldn't miss this for the world. And Minty wants to send her gratitude too!

*cues closing theme song Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson XD*


PS. Follow me, maybe? ; )

7 comments:

Michelle Stockard Miller said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm glad you enjoyed my post. It sounds like you had a blast during the event. Me too! Here's looking toward next year. =O)

Nea said... Best Blogger Tips

Completely agree!! oh, the twitter parties!! OMG OMG beyond awesome!! It felt incredible :) :) And I love the pic!! So glad you had an amazing time! :) :) This experince was so so good! I will participate in the next year one for sure!! ;) Have fun!

Lalaine said... Best Blogger Tips

Bunso Minty is looking good here. so cute :) glad you enjoyed BEA. lots of love.x

smiling_ina said... Best Blogger Tips

So glad you had as much as I did! It really was a busy week but it was all worth it. Oh gosh, I loved the twitter parties even they got a little insane at times. *lol* I'll definitely be back next year as well! :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

It was a great week, but I'm glad I can relax now! Love the photo of Minty!

Vikk @ Down the Writer's Path said... Best Blogger Tips

It has fun, yes? I'm already looking forward to next year. Sounds like you really had fun this week. Now it's back to the "real" virtual world.

Rachel said... Best Blogger Tips

:) I'm so glad you had a wonderful time Johanna! I had a great week too! Minty is so adorable!

Post a Comment

Hi there, my pretty damsel. I love to read your comments. Feel free to write one and I'm sure a knight is on his way to you *winks*


up