Stacking the Shelves (1)

http://www.tyngasreviews.com/
Greetings of peace to all my lovely damsels out there. I sound too formal *pukes* Yo, hello there, guys! How's your weekend holding up? So as you can see, this is my very first meme, recommended and hammered to me by my very persuasive Ate Lalaine :") there @ficbookreviews. This is a little overview of my blog activity during this week and these are my books.

Double reviews to check out:


Clicky the photos to add to your list via Goodreads.

Torn  The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1)
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)Hemlock (Hemlock, #1)
 
The BreakawayDarkness Before Dawn

Whaddya think, eh? Personally, I think they're fabulous. Hope you'll have an awesome-tastic weekend, everyone. Link me up so that I can check yours too. Which probably will activate my "forever jealous" mode but no matter!

And because I can't resist doing a little extra...
  "THE REMNANTS OF THE CHOCOLATES WHICH LASTED FOR 2 DAYS"
*The scent of the leftover chocolates is still wafting through my nostrils*



15 comments:

Lalaine said... Best Blogger Tips

Eeeep! Fab haul sweetie! *winks*

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Hemlock was AWESOME! :) Darkness Before Dawn is on my TBR and I really want to read it! I'm so jealous! Great haul, I hope you enjoy!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips

@Lalaine You're so sneaky, lady : P

Johanna said... Best Blogger Tips
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tynga said... Best Blogger Tips

First time visitors and I just LOVE your blog's name! Heard great things about hemlock!
Happy Reading :)

TheReadingPenguin said... Best Blogger Tips

The Summoning is in my TBR too! I also really want to read Sweet Evil. Happy Reading! My Stack

PS--I'm a new GFC follower!

Tanya Patrice said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope you enjoy all your books! I haven't read any of them, but have a few on your list that I want to get to also.

Sugar and Snark said... Best Blogger Tips

Noooo now I want chocolates! Enjoy your books :)

The Muggle
Giveaways + Kindle Deals

Viari said... Best Blogger Tips

Sweet Evil and Dawn Before Darkness are on my tbr list as well, though I have heard great things about Hemlock.

my stack

Tiffany Price said... Best Blogger Tips

The Summoning looks like its going to be a good read.

Fall Into Books said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm so jealous of your shelf this week... especially Sweet Evil, Hemlock, and Darkness Before Dawn. I love the Summoning!

Amazing shelf! I hope you love them all!

My StS

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey i'm a new follower :).

That's an awesome haul ! You got two books that I really want to buy and read : Hemlock and Sweet Evil I heard amazing things about these books !

I hope you'll like all these books and happy reading :).

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Torn sounds so amazing! I got Hemlock a little while ago but I still haven't read it yet! But it's definitely on my must read summer list! Great books this week :) Check out my shelves:

Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

Lee @ Rally the Readers said... Best Blogger Tips

Great book haul! I got Sweet Evil about 2 weeks ago but haven't had time to read it yet. Darkness Before Dawn and Hemlock both look really good.

New follower. :-) My STS

Kayla said... Best Blogger Tips

Great Books! Cant wait to hear what you think of them!!! :D
Torn looks really good! :D
Check Out My Stacking the Shelves2

Post a Comment

Hi there, my pretty damsel. I love to read your comments. Feel free to write one and I'm sure a knight is on his way to you *winks*


up