Waiting on Wednesday (3) and TWO VERY EPIC BOOK NEWS YOU SHOULDN'T DARE MISS!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
So we meet again, my noble damsels. The last time I made my WoW it was a tad early, now it's kinda late. But no matter, I'm here and there's no changing that. XD College and traffic's a b*tch and so I am. I started my crazy "Goodreading" search for the WoW worthy books and hey, I thank my friends or more specifically the GR feed for making me notice these two books :) Onto the show...
All the Broken Pieces
 What if your life wasn’t your own? Liv comes out of a coma with no memory of her past and two distinct, warring voices inside her head. Nothing, not even her reflection, seems familiar. As she stumbles through her junior year, the voices get louder, insisting she please the popular group while simultaneously despising them. But when Liv starts hanging around with Spencer, whose own mysterious past also has him on the fringe, life feels complete for the first time in, well, as long as she can remember.Liv knows the details of the car accident that put her in the coma, but as the voices invade her dreams, and her dreams start feeling like memories, she and Spencer seek out answers. Yet the deeper they dig, the less things make sense. Can Liv rebuild the pieces of her broken past, when it means questioning not just who she is, but she is?

 Putting aside the gorgeous cover, the synopsis pulled me in. Like harshly. I'm such a sucker for lost memories. Those amnesia factors of a certain book or TV series in our country really entice me like hell. It's probably because of my sick sense of humor, I really want to feel the poor heroine's helplessness. So heart-wrenching and pitiful *insert evil laughter* Anyways, since all of the books I've read from the Entangled Publishing blew me away like a knight swept me off my feet, I wanna give it a try. Entangled Publishing is indeed fresh and new but mind you, the titles they're offering are raw and very enjoyable. Or swoonable... *coughs*OBSIDIAN*coughs* Or lovable *coughs*TOUCH*coughs*  Expected publication will be December 11th this year. Let's make this an early Christmas present, shall we? ; )
Revel
There's an island off the coast of Maine that's not on any modern map. Shrouded in mist and protected by a deadly reef, Trespass Island is home to a community of people who guard the island and its secrets from outsiders. Seventeen-year-old Delia grew up in Kansas, but has come here in search of her family and answers to her questions: Why didn't her mother ever talk about Trespass Island? Why did she fear the open water? But Delia's not welcome and soon finds herself enmeshed in a frightening and supernatural world where ancient Greek symbols adorn the buildings and secret ceremonies take place on the beach at night. Sean Gunn, a handsome young lobsterman, befriends Delia and seems willing to risk his life to protect her. But it's Jax, the coldly elusive young man she meets at the water's edge, who finally makes Delia understand the real dangers of life on the island. Delia is going to have to fight to survive. Because there are monsters here. And no one ever leaves Trespass alive.
I was both weirded out and stunned by the cover. I can't decide if it deserves a two thumbs up or a two thumbs down. *shrugs* The title is interesting by the way and so is the blurb. I'm also in need of a mermaid or any water-related books and guys, let's just disregard the fact that I haven't read anything yet. Did I tell you college is a b*tch? I did?  Good. Now you know. Expected publication will be on February 12th 2013 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers. I want to use this opportunity to ask one question...

If you already read OF POSEIDON by Anna Banks, is it worth reading? I mean really really worthy of my heaven forsaken time?   
         BOOK NEWS EPIC BOOK NEWS! BOOK NEWS BOOK NEWS BOOK NEWS

                                                 Caps Lock and bold letters for emphasis.


Damsels and gentlemen, the title of the Immortal Rules Blood of Eden Series Book #2 was announced 2 hours ago in the Harlequin TEEN FB page. *drumrolls* Photo credits to Harlequin Teen.


                   "THE ETERNITY FOR CURE"

       It was also stated there that it will be out on May 2013.
                                        *cues party music*


FREAKING READ OR....AW DAMMIT! JUST READ THIS! 
                                                 
                                                     Stormdancer (The Lotus War, #1)
                                                 Caps Lock and bold letters for emphasis.
   
Mister Jay Kristoff of the Stormdancer fame finally launched his official website. And personally, I think it was uber awesome I blew my head off screaming with the badassery and coolness of the website. DEFINITELY CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE EPICNESS TO THE NTH LEVEL OR ELSE SHE (look up,please) WILL CUT YOU. You can view his post in his Wordpress account, it explained more accurately than this and enter the giveaway that made my heart stop. Mister Kristoff, if ever you're reading this, you just made my dream come true. Just how awesome can you get?


PS. For Johanna's sake, answer the question about the Poseidon thingy in the comments section as well as link me up because I'm amazing and I adore you. Kidding! I wanna see your WoWs too, of course.


PSS. Law of Karma is applied in this blog. You follow me=I follow you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, my pretty damsel. I love to read your comments. Feel free to write one and I'm sure a knight is on his way to you *winks*


up