Hello, my dear damsels! I am so glad to see you again. How's your weekend? Well for me, it's a bit stressful and lots of fun because of the *drumrolls* ARMCHAIR BEA! Yup! Maybe some of you or most of you joined this amazing event. So onto the main events....
Blog activity overview for this week:
- ArmchairBEA Day One: Interview
- ArmchairBEA Day Two: Best of 2012
- ArmchairBEA Day Three: Let's Talk Networking...say what!?
- ArmchairBEA Day Four: Beyond the Blog..Opportunities and all
- ArmchairBEA Day Five: Experts Say and The Future of Blogging
- Wrapping up ArmchairBEA in every kinds of Awesome!
Clicky the photos to add to your list via Goodreads.
My own personal thoughts on my haul: The first four ones are I considered old because I scoured all over for them while the rest are new. I want to give The Selection a shot. No, not a shot from a gun XD but maybe reading it couldn't hurt, right? I am willing to sacrifice a few brains cells. If it so much as kills one, I'm choking the life outta it. When You Were Mine was put ON HOLD. I'm excited to read the rest especially Shadow and Bone.
What's your haul this week, damsels? Link me up in the comments section and I'll check it out! The Law of Karma applies in this blog. :)
PS. Law of Karma: You follow me, I follow you. Pweeeesssh? :">